Bree's Chocolate Chip Cookies



Chocolate chip cookies have always been one of my favorites throughout the years...I can remember making batches in the Kitchenaid mixer, at our old house, when I was seven.  So, of course, I had to make my own recipe.  It sort of just happened over the years!  Mixing this and that, figuring out what I did and didn't like in certain recipes, was natural.  So, a little more than a decade later and here is my recipe.  My favorite part?  It only takes one stick of butter.

----- Honestly though, should I be concerned that I know this recipe by heart??

----- Or, should I be worried that I can mix up and scoop an entire batch between the time I click 'preheat' and the time that the oven reaches 350?



print recipe

Bree's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup Sugar
  • 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
  • 1/2 cup Butter, softened
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
  • 1 tsp Baking Soda
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2 cups Flour
  • Chocolate Chips
Instructions
In a bowl, mix sugars and butter until creamy. Add baking soda, salt, vanilla, and eggs. Next, mix in flour and chocolate chips. Feel free to add anything else -- toasted coconut, nuts, pretzels, raisins, etc. Scoop and bake at 350 degrees, for 8-10 minutes.
Details
Prep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: approx. 5 dozen




2 comments

  1. These look SO good!! I love the way you photographed the cookies and I'm definitely going to try out his recipe :)

    xx arushee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Arushee! Sarah's DSLR does amazing things. XD

      After you make them, let me know what you think!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Pin it. Make it.. Design by Fearne.